Sharp microwave
I like this microwave except for the fact you can't see the number buttons - they are light gray on a white background. All of the other buttons are black. If I had seen this microwave in person I wouldn't have bought it. My previous microwave was a Sharp like this one so I didn't think about the numbers. It didn't look so bad on the computer when I ordered it.
Second one I bought
I really love this microwave. I just replaced my old one (same one, earlier model)because the keypad wasn't working that well and it had a little rust inside. It still worked and I gave it to a friend who also loves it. It's nice and big and easy to clean. I use the sensor reheat function a LOT. It reheats the food without cooking it more and does it quite quickly.
Solid performance
This microwave does everything it is advertised to do. Heats contents quickly, and has the size to handle most cooking needs. Replaced a Panasonic which just stopped working, and after having a Sharp brand in the past and looking at independent reviews of this size oven, decided to go back to it. Price was good and delivery was as promised. All in all, very satisfied.
Click to Editorial Reviews
No comments :
Post a Comment