Solid, well-made and beautiful!
This wok is well-made and attractive. (A far cry from the flimsy nonstick IKEA one it replaces in our kitchen.) It's solid without being too heavy, and while the handle is thicker than expected, it provides a good grip and feels well-balanced like a good knife. We've so far treated it lovingly - not using a metal spatula, washing by hand, etc. We use it at least once a week and it's holding up beautifully.
Gordon Ramsay stir fry pan
I am very impressed with this stir fry pan. Very well built and it looks like it will last a life time. My only disapointment was the price tag that I saw on the pan when it came. It said MSSP was $100.00. I paid quit abit more for it through Amazon.com. I had to have it buy a certain date so I had no choice but to order it from Amazon.com.
LOVEIT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!
This is a great wok. It is strong, beautifully made and has good depth. The only drawback is it does not come with a lid. Even so, I would buy it again!
Click to Editorial Reviews
No comments :
Post a Comment