Hands Down The Best Ever!! The Bomb Baby!!!
This pot is the Best. I love it. It is more than just the pot, it is the Technology of the Pot! It heats quicker and evenly. It has to be energy efficient because it heats water to a boil faster and on a lower heat setting than any pot or pan THAT I OWN WITH THE EXCEPTION OF my other Fissler cookware. The Glass lid is the best. Not only does it look space aged but it really functions well. You can bring water to a boil and it does not over flow. The Lid is designed so that it is convex and so the water vapor hits the lid and flows, drains or drips back into the pot. Then when you lift the Lid off you can simply hang it on the side of the Pot, anywhere you choose and you never get a liquid spill on your stove top. I have it positioned so the steam is directed towards the exhaust vent. What else can I say? I think I nipped it in the Budd? There is absolutely nothing better and if there is I don't care because I am completely happy and could not ask for anything better.
I...
Beautiful, functional, well-designed stewpot
When I saw this Solea line of Fissler cookware on their website last year, I was seduced by its beautiful design and well thought out features. I had already purchased the Fissler Intensa 9 piece set a year earlier and was delighted with its quality, but I really wanted to own at least one Solea pot to see if it is as great as it looks on the website.
And it is! It is a substantial stewpot with a thick base that is designed to never warp. The glass lid is thick with smooth edges, and concave so that condensation will drip back into the middle of the pot instead of the edges. The lid is designed so that it can attach to the side of the pot in an open position, and I also noticed it can be placed flat on the counter without the concave glass ever touching the counter surface (and therefore not scratching the glass). The handles are a stay-cool shiny stainless steel which have no visible rivets on the inside of the pot. The inside of the pot has handy measurement lines...
Click to Editorial Reviews
No comments :
Post a Comment