I really wanted this knife set..BUT-....
I really fell in love with this knife set and really wanted a quality knife set. Wusthof is the best brand! I was very excited to receive it and when it arrived, the Amazon provider "E Plus" had sent me another set that was actually $80 cheaper than the one I ordered. they even deliberately mislabeled it to have the same product code (Wusthof 9601-1-$279.99) as the more expensive one. The one they sent with the wrong label on it was Wusthof knife set 9608-4 which is $80 cheaper!! Nice try E Plus! So...sadly I will never be able to tell you how wonderful these knives were because of the "switcheroo" by "E Plus". Do not order anything from these con artists.
Perfect starter set!
I started my Classic Ikon collection with this set and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to upgrade or replace their current knives. The knives in this set are the 3 that I use the most (daily) so for me this was a logical place to start. I can't say enough about the Classic Ikon line! These are by far the best knives I have ever owned.
Click to Editorial Reviews
No comments :
Post a Comment