Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Woll Diamond Plus Induction 11" Saute Pan w/Lid


Better than any other pans I owned before
I couldn't wait to try the sautea pan once I received it. The first impression is this pan is better than all the TEFAL pans and Scanpans I owned before. After cleaned the pan with mild detergent, applied a bit sunflower oil then flushed it with hot water, I did a few stir fry and browning and it did not stick. It's also very easy to clean. I suppose all non stick pans are non stick when new so it's not a big deal. But I also noticed the heat spreads very quick and retained. For example, when you stir fry vegetable with this WOLL Diamond Plus Induction, you can see the vegetable changing colour (cooked) within a minute or two without even covering up pan with the lid. I have never seen this with other pans. I will wait and see the endurance of this cooking with ease...

Looking at the Diamond Plus Induction range, I feel this is the most suitable range for family usage. As the pans are slightly thiner than the Diamond Best range, the non stick coating is also 20% thinner (80...


Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments :

Post a Comment