Excellent Non-stick Cookware
First true non-stick cookware that has lived up to its description. Well made, even and consistent heating and nothing sticks. Easy clean up with just a rinse to remove any ingredient that doesn't slide off.
Well worth it!
Zwilling Spirit is the Best ceramic cookware, and...!
I had tried a different brand of ceramic cookware(cheaper), and it didn't last!?
I then bit the bullet, and bought this $et?-
It heats sooo evenly, heats up Fast, and nothing sticks to it (Goodby stainless!)! :o)
Yes, you still have to treat it like your softest Teflon to last!
Plastic utensils/scrubbers, paper towels between when storing...
Per their CS!-
Never pre-heat... fry pans on High (5 Max/electric), and 7 Max on sauce pans when boiling for yummy rice... (boils sooo evenly across entire surface!).
BTW-
If I had it to do again I'd probably consider purchasing the pieces I use most separately?-
I don't use their saute pan, and the 6qt Stock pot is too small (for my Big batches of Elk spaghetti sauce).
I bought their 12" fry pan, and use it instead of their 10".
I was able to use fry pan lids from my other cookware, and a universal lid...
A breeze to clean...
I love this cookware. I used to dread scouring the pots and pans after cooking a meal. No more, these are a breeze to clean. Just a quick swipe and the excess food is gone. No scrubbing or tedious scouring.
Click to Editorial Reviews
No comments :
Post a Comment