The best
I was very apprehensive about buying this pot because the description says it's a 5.4qt pot, and 5.2" high. This conflicts w/ my old-old Sitram info that says it's supposed to be 7.4qts and 6.3" high. However, there was an interim distributor that did describe it as a 5.4qt pot. As it turns out, the pot really is 7.4qts, and about 6+" high (interior).
Great pot for large items!
This pot is great for soups, corn on the cob and pasta. It is large enough for a big family. I have several other Sitram catering pans and I love their quality and cooking performance. Dishwasher safe too!
Reliable all-around pot
Cooking pasta or soup, making a small batch of stock or broth, or finishing sauce coming off a chinois or a mafter exoglas or whenever you need a higher sided pot, this delivers!
Of course you can always buy a cheaper 6 quart stainless steel with aluminum bottom stock pot but you won't get the built like a tank like quality that this copper bottom pot can offer. I expect this pot will last a lifetime.
Click to Editorial Reviews
No comments :
Post a Comment