great knives, but a little pricey
After buying these knives during the Christmas sale, I finally got the opportunity to try these out with my friends around some beers. After washing them, I examined them to see if they were really sharp at all. I personally had never seen the round edges on a steak knife such as this, and was really surprised it would cut anything at all. While this was going through my head, it accidentally cut the cloth I was drying them on.
Needless to say, they are amazing. Everybody marveled at how easy it sliced through the ribeye. Great stuff, and I hope I get many years out of this purchase. Might be useful to wait until they are on sale, but if you pull the trigger, it will be worth it.
best steak knives on planet!
Never in a milion years did I ever think my housemate would pay $371 for 4 steak knives yet alone buying the 7 peice knife set that is excellent. although we are having a slight problem with the kitchen shears I know they stand by their product and will replace as soon as I call.
The steak knives will be around and still going strong after 20+ years!
Click to Editorial Reviews
No comments :
Post a Comment