Thursday, October 31, 2013

Paula Deen Traditional Stainless Steel 10-Piece Set


Awesome Product
If you've seen my Rachael Ray knives, you'll know I'm know culinary master. I have no idea what is good or bad in pots, pans, knives, or stoves. I just know that if my wife makes awesome s*** with them, they're good. These pans are f---in' awesome according to my wife. She's been cooking with them for about two years and she loves them. She still uses them for almost every meal and has thrown away out old nasty s*** bag pans. Great stuff.
Great set
We have been really happy with this cooking set. We've been using it for about a year and it is holding up nicely. Sturdy handles and tops. The non-stick coating has scratched a little from utensils, but is not flaking off.
Great buy for the price!
I've had these for over two years now. They work great and they stand up to the scub test. They heat up quickly and cook evenly. My only issue is that the pot covers get very hot and I have to use a pot holder or mit to remove them. These are not too bad at all for the price.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments :

Post a Comment