Thursday, October 31, 2013

Mauviel M'Cook 5213.28 11 Inch Round Frying Pan, Cast Stainless Steel Handle


Sturdy and Cooks great
I bought this after doing lots of research of cookware brands. I have to say this is one of the heavier and sturdier feeling pans I've held, and after using it many times I've come to the conclusion its the best cooking stainless pan you can buy, next step up would be copper at 3-5x the cost. I loved it so much I've since bought other Mauviel M'Cook products.
Great pan
Excellent pan. Handle is small - but this helps make the pan well balanced. Cleans up easily enough in the dishwasher. Couldn't be happier with my purchase (especially since on special!).
Really nice
My wife and I love this pan. Heats evenly and has a really good build quality. It also looks really sharp. The downside is its hard to clean, but what high quality cookware isn't?
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments :

Post a Comment