Great kitchen tool!
I use this pan nearly every day. Love being able to see the contents cooking. The handles stay cool and its easy to pour without spilling. Great all purpose pan!
Used Every Day
I've had this saucepan for about a year now, and I use it every day. It looks a bit tarnished compared to when I bought it, but I was expecting that. It's a pretty workhorse, not a porcelain doll. It heats evenly and is the perfect size for a wide variety of tasks. I purchased it in a large set, and it's the pan I go to most often.
Cleaning Calphalon Stainless
Stainless is going to get marked from any number of items cooked in it. I use the Calphalon stainless for cooking everything! The right cleaner will get the marks out/off. I have yet to have cleaning failure. The only cleaner that I have found to be absolutely successful on stainless is Bar Keepers Friend
No comments :
Post a Comment