Wednesday, October 30, 2013

All-Clad BD55206 Brushed Stainless Steel D5 5-Ply Bonded Dishwasher Safe 6-Quart Deep Saute Pan with Lid Cookware, Silver


Triple duty ... serves as a 6qt pot, a deep fryer and larger stews
Yep, these ain't cheap but if your serious about your cooking and enjoy your time in the kitchen whisking up your favorite recipe you should consider investing in high quality cookware.

For years I hesitated and settled for good quality imitations such as the Emeril's cookware but finally decided to treat myself to the real thing and find out if they are worth the high prices. Yes they certainty do. No hot spots, better results at lower heat, tight lids that allow even lower heats due to fantastic heat retention (just use a higher initial temperature put the lid on and reduce to low/medium and you get a better result than having to use med/high on other less efficient wares)

I got the same satisfaction than when I decided to buy chef quality knives ... Once you cut and dice with a "real pro knife" you know why it cost $250.

I think of these pots as an investment and a heirloom to pass on to my kids. These things are so well built that you know...
Romantic Gift!
Bought it for my wife who loves the weight of the pan and the way it evenly heats the food. She wants all of the pans in the line for special gifts for Christmas and Birthday. Giving a gift like this would not be considered romantic in general, but the way my wife talks about this pan I'm willing to take the risk!
Awesome pan!
This All-Clad Brushed Stainless D5 6-Quart Deep Saute Pan is beautiful and solid. I like to make roasts on the stove and this pan and its size are perfect for my needs. This is my third All-Clad pan and I can't say enough about how nice these pans are.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments :

Post a Comment