Perfect
My first set of Zwilling Henckels knives and I can't believe how much better they are than the Henckels International (which I had been happy with). Well worth the money.
Excellent Set!
I've wanted a set of the Henckels Pro knives for years, and finally made the investment. This is one of the best sets (variety) I've seen, and the better price. Quality is outstanding, as you'd expect. All I'll need to add for my needs will be their cleaver. Can't go wrong with a quality set of knives, though I wish they'd offer a better quality sharpener (I don't mean the steel that comes with the set-not everyone can be good with these).
Wrong Block
The knives in this set are exactly what I expected. However, the description of the product states hardwood block has steak slots. The block I received did not have steak slots, but did look like the picture.
Click to Editorial Reviews
No comments :
Post a Comment