Thursday, October 31, 2013

Wolfgang Puck Stainless Steel Cookware Set - 18 pc


You can't beat Stainless Steel cookware
Lets face it, you can't beat Stainless Steel cookware. Unless you taking the pans to the job site to hammer nails then this stuff will easily last a life time. And there is not worry about the finish wearing like Teflon. Besides when Teflon wears off, where did it go, and what you have left is an aluminum pan. I don't like cooking with ether of those two items. Stainless is the only way to go. Wolfgang Puck has offered a nice product at a very good price that you can will to your children. You can purchase all kinds of expensive Sainless cookware, and they won't cook any better then this. This is an excelent deal and a very fine product.
The person that I bought this as a gift thought:
I got this for a gift and they loved it. Just the right amount of items for a cook that loves to cook. The clean up is great. It looks great on the stove. Cooks evenly. Just love it.
can you cook, like me...........................
I MAY NOT BE WOLFGANG PUCK, BUT WHEN I COOK WITH HIS POTS THERE NOTHING THAT I CANT COOK..... FROM SEAFOOD TO STEAKS AND CHOPS FROM STEAM VEGGIES TO SPANISH RICE...FROM COOKING ON THE STOVE TO PUTTING IN THE OVEN.. IF I MAY SAY THANK YOU AMAZON FOR THE WRIGHT PRICE.......HOW CAN SOMETHING BE SO GOOD AND YET SO CHEEP..........................
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments :

Post a Comment