I love this knife and use it more than any other
I bought this knife because of the SG-2 microcrystalline steel. I am truly surprised at the beauty of this knife. Getting past the beauty, this knife does everything it is supposed to. It glides through vegetables with ease. I found the edge was ready to touch up after one month (most of my German knives require touch weekly or more often. I used a leather strop with 1 micron polycrystalline diamond paste. Just a few passes restored the edge to factory sharp. This knife is low maintenance, easy to use, and a pleasure to own. While this quality of knife is not for everyone, those who enjoy slicing vegetables, even to paper thin slices, will love this knife for the rest of their lives.
The most beautiful knife in my arsenal sharp as a razor and the price was sooo sweet i just couldn't resist thanks!!!!!!!
the price and quality of this shun sano was awesome i love it . this is my new go to knife without a doubt. no ?????????????? about it!!!!!!!
My most used kitchen knife
I use this as my main general purpose knife for just about all veggies. I prefer this over the often recommended 9" or 10" knives, as I don't have a huge kitchen or workspace. Extremely sharp from the factory.
Click to Editorial Reviews
No comments :
Post a Comment