A Great New Kitchen Tool
I'm really liking this new kitchen Tool. I love to cook, but in the summer the kitchen gets to hot to enjoy it. This product does not make my kitchen as hot as the conventional stove top. It seems to heat up much faster. It cooks precisely what temperature I want. I will be truthful, I haven't used the timer but once. It is on my list to work with a lot. I'm looking forward to this aspect of cooking. Once I did it, and it does work, but I need more time to play with it to decide about that. Either way, it was well worth the purchase. I have to say, that I gave my son the other one and the accesseries that came with it and he is in love with it. Especially because his stove heated his kitchen too much, and he loves to cook a lot. He particularly loves the skillet that came with it. The first thing that he cooked in the big pot was corned beef. He said that it turned out great. I did have to buy a new set of pots and pans for myself to work on the PIC. I really needed a new set anyway,...
Amazing find -safety too
As I am getting older and more forgetful, I was frequently burning my food and my pots. Now with my NuWave PIC2 (2 each) I set the amount of time and temperature and no worry. They will shut off when done. It beeps to let me know. Total control on temperature and time. Very reliable. No more burnt food.
CAUTION: Timing depends on pot and quantity of course and I previously tested what would work.
The stainless pans that came with them are high quality every bit as good as much more expensive ones.
Would be lost without my NuWave PIC2. No longer use the stove in my Texas kitchen - much much cooler AND SAFER.
No precision here
The reason I wanted this item was the claim of precision and contant temp. I got TWO of them and both do not work!! Iam returning both.
Click to Editorial Reviews
No comments :
Post a Comment