Thursday, October 31, 2013

KitchenAid Gourmet Hard Anodized Nonstick 12-Piece Cookware Set


Sadly disappointed
I bought these lovelies right before Christmas and given Kitchen-Aids high reputation thought these would be excellent...false. The skillets are tiny, the pots are tall and narrow and despite never washing them in the dishwasher they are still very discolored. Save your money and invest in something a bit more high-end. Just my 2 cents.

Updated - After 8 months or so of using this set of cookware I am done. I pulled them out of my cabinets and will be donating these. The handles are horrible and we are constantly burning our fingers. They are grossly discolored (moreso than before) and I'm completely disappointed that I wasted my money.
Home Run
The absolute best set of pots and pans. I have no regrets or buyer's remorse whatsoever about this phenomenal set. Completely non-stick, easy to handle, perfect pour spouts and wonderfully fitted lids. If Kitchenaid were to ask me for a critique I would only say that I wish the sauce pans and stock pots were more wide rather than tall. Other than that the pieces store easily, clean well and are my go-to for everything. I highly recommend. Quite frankly, I doubt even higher end sets could compare to the functionality, look and usability of this one.
Great for the price
Only complaint and the only reason I am not giving 5 stars is that that they seem to stain easily on the outside. Other than that they are awesome and cook perfectly!
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments :

Post a Comment