First class gear
These are excellent pots- the nonstick surface is an improvement over regular old Teflon and they're heavy and spread the heat well. Gotta love the splendid red color, too!
I find these cook a bit slow, but that's a good thing; I haven't managed to overcook and mangle a single thing in these pots. The heat spreads well and stays consistent, I haven't had any "cold spot" problems. They're also a snap to clean, I like an OXO Nylon bristle dish scrubber. Nothing sticks and pots almost wash themselves.
I wish they made a 12 inch skillet; but this is a perfect starter set and easier to use than a lot of fancy pots are.
Very Highly Recomended!
Must not use on ceramic/glasstop stove
The item description did not state that if you use these pans on a ceramic/glasstop stove the pan may "fuse to the stovetop requiring replacement of the stovetop". If you don't have a glass cooktop this is a very nice set for the price.
FABULOUS set even more fabulous PRICE!
I say... go for it! I was so very pleasantly surprised with the quality of this set. While it is NOT dishwasher safe, they wash up like a dream... no effort required, so I don't mind doing these dishes! They are heavy and well-made. The silicone handles are fabulous too! They are so soft and give you such a nice grip on the pan. How can you complain with the bonus au-grautin pans? That makes a 14 pc set for $104.99 SHIPPED! (free shipping and code CLEAROUT at checkout takes an extra $25 off your order). My recommendation is 5* and I would give them a higher number if I could!
Click to Editorial Reviews
No comments :
Post a Comment