blotched
Purchased this 10 piece stainless cookware set @ Belks, thought it would be a great addition to my remodeled kitchen. First time I used a sauce pan to cook Mexican rice. When the pan was washed it spotted and discolored on the inside of the pan on the bottom. The next day I fried some French fries in a skillet, when it was washed the bottom outside was all blotched up with markings. Belk's said they would make it good but come on man... If you wanna sell stuff sell quality stuff. Not Happy At All!
Good budget stainless
I was looking for a new stainless set to try (I had only ever owned nonstick before, but had used family's pans repeatedly) and decided that this one could be a good option. I bought it at a local retailer during a sale about 3 months ago and have been using them ever since.
Overall, they are very straightforward pans. Just like any stainless pan, they can be a bit prissy when it comes to cooking starches, but otherwise they are a workhorse set that definitely does its job. I cook at least twice a day everyday on one or more of the pans and they've put up with everything that I've thrown at them. I've used Bon Ami for any discoloration or gunk and they have cleaned up perfectly-- I even had a guest leave the stove on with oil in the pan and a little elbow grease got the entire stain off.
If you're looking for a set of pans that distributes heat well, has a variety of sizes to meet your needs, and isn't hundreds and hundreds of dollars, then this is definitely...
Click to Editorial Reviews
No comments :
Post a Comment