Heavyweight, unique and very attractive flatware
I can't comment on the longevity of this flatware...but seeing it up close I can hardly imagine it ever breaking down unless put in the path of a bulldozer ... maybe. It is very sturdy. For me this is the perfect flatware for everyday use. Yeah, it's certainly nice enough for people who want it for more formal use, but perfect for everyday use. I don't think any abuse could damage the integrity of this flatware. It's the Iron Man of flatware, especially at the price I paid ($70).
Let me try to describe it for informational purposes. It's glossy, shiny...that type of finish...all over and very evenly formed and shaped. The pieces seem to kind of curve around your palm whichever way you hold them because of the curve of the handle...and the heaviness is very noticeable. The dinner knife is not serrated with those rasp-like teeth on its edge like some flatware. It has a sharp (but not too sharp) smooth edge that I really like much better. Yes, it will cut meat but is not sharp...
Click to Editorial Reviews
No comments :
Post a Comment