Thursday, October 31, 2013

Fiesta CW0004865 11-Piece Cookware Set, Scarlet


Beautiful Fiesta Cookware
As always, a great price and fast delivery from Amazon. This Fiesta cookware is rarely seen in my local stores and a great value when purchased in the 11-piece set. If you are trying to coordinate with your scarlet-colored Fiestaware, this works perfectly. I was interested in the Thermolon non-stick surface with these pans, as I was looking for an alternative to teflon coating. I've found if you follow the instructions and get the pans cleaned in a timely manner, the non-stick works just fine for me. A nice value if purchased at $199 or below, the full MSRP of $349 may be too much to pay for the set.
DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT
Wonderful color and construction, that's where the good things stop. The Thermolon coating on these pans is the worst I have ever seen or experienced. There is nothing you can cook in these pans that won't stick. I have wasted my money and my time. Please do not waste YOUR MONEY AND TIME on buying this product.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments :

Post a Comment