Love this set
Bought this very same set from Costco a few months ago. They sold out quickly and no longer sell it. I felt I had hit the jackpot because it was something like $179! It was an impulse buy since I had been looking at higher end cookware ($500 or more) and had decided it wasn't in the budget at that time. Did a few quick searches on my smartphone before buying. Reviews on a similar Cuisinart multiclad set were stellar. One of the reviews said this set was only slightly different than the other. I could tell from the demo pieces in the store that it was very good quality. They are solid and look to be very well made -- with the possible exception of the basket part of the steamer insert...it is a bit thinner than others I have seen, but seems that it will hold up well if you don't do something impulsive like sit or stand on it.
And it IS very good quality for the price. Even with the power gas burner, I find that it can take a while to bring a boil compared to the...
Great
Very sturdy pots and pans. No issues with them at all. For sure would recommend to others if asked about.
Click to Editorial Reviews
No comments :
Post a Comment