Thursday, October 31, 2013

Cuisinart 88-14SA Classic Stainless 14-Piece Cookware Set


FIVE STARS!!!
WOW! This set delivered! It's not only gorgeous to look at, but very well constructed! This is a professional grade high quality item so expect to pay a little more. They're thick stainless steel so they won't bend up or dent up at all. Even the lids are pretty thick with tempered glass so you can see through them. These pans will last a life-time for sure. The clean-up is easy and they're all dishwasher safe. Because these are high quality smooth stainless steel scrubbing them is a breeze. The handles are the same high quality stainless steel with very secure rivets holding handles on. No cheap screws that loosen over time or wooden handles the eventually warp or crack over time. The lids are tempered glass and are clear even when you cook with them. I just can't say enough good things about this cookware set.

Cooking with them- well let me tell you this is a great set of pots for the price. Thick bottoms so they take slightly longer to heat up but they distribute the...
Wonderful cookware
I ordered this cookware set after reading other reviews that were very helpful. I find these stainless steel pots and pans to cook foods quickly and evenly on a lower heat setting than I previously used with my teflon coated pans. I was interested in getting away from those coated pans as the material eventually breaks down and then gets ingested-not healthy. This cookware does take a little more time to clean, but I have had no trouble removing food residue. I also loved the fact that the set was delivered right to my home with no shipping charges.
A Great Set of Cookware
I bought the set to replace a very old set of pots and pans that i had been using for years. I had never had stainless steel cookeware before so it took a little getting used to but after i learned the tricks of cooking with stainless steel its all good. I can cook anything in these and clean up is very easy! Love them!

P.S. It looks great in the kitchen beautiful design.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments :

Post a Comment