A Bowl of Rice Never Tasted So Pure.
We eat rice practically every day in our house. The old Panasonic rice cooker we had was good, but after a while the Teflon pan on the inside started to chip away until a little came with each bite. So we started a search for a rice cooker with a stainless steel pot.
We decided on the Buffalo Smart Cooker 10 cup model.
So far so good. We've had it for over 6 months and it has preformed like a champ. I call this thing my "baby" because I pamper it every day, scrubbing gently, wiping down with a cloth specifically meant for it (saves on paper towels). It is well built, sturdy and the inner pot is heavy and I mean HEAVY compared to the aluminum ones out there. The pot is made of an aluminum core clad in stainless steel. The walls are very thick. It distributes and holds heat FAR better as a result, IT IS JUST A BETTER COOKING EXPERIENCE OVERALL.
Here is the rundown:
Taste:
Rice cooked in a Buffalo Smart Cooker comes out tasting CLEAN AND...
Click to Editorial Reviews
No comments :
Post a Comment