Wednesday, October 30, 2013

All-Clad PR551125 Stainless Steel Fry Pan with Lid, 12-Inch


It doesn't leave the stove top for long.
This is my new go-to fry pan after several months of having it. Shipping was great and the lid was something I didn't see offered elsewhere. It has come in handy! The pan is harder to clean than non-stick or my cast iron, but there's nothing like it for browning meat and getting a great sear on something. My nonstick hasn't seen the light of day in months!
Works well
Considering the fry pan comes with a lid it is a reasonable price for a great pan. This pan heats evenly (no hot spots) and appears to be heavy duty.

As with most All-Clad pans, the handle is long and might be painful until you get used to handling them.

This fry pan is 18/10 stainless steel (cooking surface). The inner core is aluminum and the outside is stainless steel.
Great pan
This pan was recommended from America's Test Kitchen and I love it! It heats evenly, is heavy duty, and a cinch to clean. I wish I could afford to purchase all of All-Clad's stainless pots and pans.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments :

Post a Comment