If you know how to cook/basic rules then this pan is a dream
Got this pan for Christmas and have been loving it ever since. It was my first stainless steel pan so I made sure I knew a few things before I used it.
Always pre-heat the pan before adding the oil. Then add the oil and let it come to temperature, then add food.
I've cooked scallops using oil (clarified butter is better in terms of carmelization, but I didn't have any at the time) and the first one I went to flip stuck, and then I realized that the pan is so good, that when the food is properly browned, it lifts off the pan and allows me to turn it without sticking. Turned 14 other scallops with no problems. This pan basically told me when the scallops were cooked perfectly.
I seared filets using oil before putting them in the oven, and once again, nothing stuck and was easy to clean. The next night I cooked Parmesan crusted chicken breasts using clarified butter, no sticking. Seared two chicken breasts in oil tonight, once again, no sticking...
Best available
great construction, truly pro version, very nice rolled lip, heats evenly at low temps, I most definitely would buy again
All-Clad 10" Fryer
This works great with my induction stove top, as well as my regular oven. It is very well made. Thanks
Click to Editorial Reviews
No comments :
Post a Comment