Thursday, October 31, 2013

All-Clad BD55201.5 Brushed Stainless Steel D5 5-Ply Bonded Dishwasher Safe 1.5-Quart Sauce Pan Cookware, Silver


Perfect fit and finish and works as advertised
This brushed stainless D5 sauce pan is definitely better than my old All-Clad stainless sauce pan of 2 years ago. The finish inside and out is new and seems to heat faster and more evenly when slow roasting or making simple morning eggs.

The price is the same too. I highly recommend this version over the regular stainless pan.
I LOVE THIS PAN
How did I ever manage without this pan? Its obvious uses for sauces and heating up small amounts of soup or other food need no real discussion. But, for a small family this pan turns out perfect cous cous, fabulous Irish Oatmeal, perfect rice, smooth gravy, gently warmed syrup for pancakes. I could go on, but cooks will get the picture! As always with All-Clad, it is flawlessly constructed, easy to clean and too beautiful to hide away in a cupboard. I particularly like the very heavy weight lid which I believe contributes to the fluffiness of the grains I've cooked in it.

Do yourself a favor and add this to your All-Clad collection. If you can bear to wait, put it on your Christmas list! I know you won't be sorry.
Oh so nice
When picking a sauce pot I looked for many detailed features. I didn't buy the tri-ply stainless because the lip was not curved out like this pot is; this heats water like my hard anodized coated saucepan, but I love that this isn't coated. I enjoy making small batches of orzo and this pot is perfect construction and design for these tasks. A great product. I highly highly recommend getting stainless rather than nonstick coated pots/pans; when the stainless is as top quality as this product is, cleaning it is a breeze.
Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments :

Post a Comment